For Details Courses and Eligibility Click through the Link Below :
- Our programmes are based on convergence and multimediality.
- Our curricula have been designed with due inputs from the industry.
- Our programmes are applied and include a lot of field-based learning.
- Our programmes are research-driven and application-oriented.
- We have a state-of-the-art media lab that includes a modern News Room, an advanced Audio Recording facility, a Mac Lab for editing, high-end cameras and other equipment required for all practical tasks.
- We conduct regular workshops and seminars by renowned academics and industry professionals.
- The students are prepared in such a way that they can get absorbed by the industry even before the programmes get over. However, some of them can also opt for research and academics if they choose to.
- Almost 90 per cent of the students have been placed over the past three years. The average package has been 2 lakhs per annum and the highest package has been 2.04 lakhs, offered by Wipro, Aaj Tak, Bengal Rising, Barbeque Nation and Creamson Intelli.
How will lectures be delivered in a social distancing age? How will attendance be calculated? How will the tests happen?
- Lectures will be delivered through online platforms such as Zoom, WebEx and TCSion that Adamas University uses for all online learning activities.
- Attendance will be counted on the basis of attendance in online classes. However, technical glitches will also be considered and accounted for while calculating the attendance
- Tests will happen exclusively over TCSion, which is an appreciated Learning Management System (LMS).
How will the student conduct practical experiments/hands-on training that happens during social distancing norms?
- Virtual labs will be conducted for students.
- Video instructions will be given by faculty members to help students do practical exercises at home. The faculty members will give clear instructions as to how to download specific software
- Based on government notifications, some students would come to the campus and do practical exercises.
- Recorded video instructions from faculty members will be sent to the students so that they can do practical exercises at home.
- It is always better for students to stay at the hostel as that provides them the extra time to read, research and interact with faculty members. However, day scholars are also given sufficient care for their all-round development.
- The Career Development Cell makes sure that a student develops sufficiently in terms of all the requisite professional skills.
- The cell analyzes the abilities of students and advises them in their professional journey.
- The cell provides internship and job opportunities to students.
- Center for Professional Studies is an additional tool for every School to create better professionals. For all students, there are predominantly 2 aspirations – Jobs and Higher Education. The Center helps the students with both the aspects.
- All the preparatory courses offered by the Center for Professional Studies would come along with additional cost. However, there would be a few of the developmental courses which would be complimentary.