Subhrajit Dutta (Subhro) is a high‐performing communications professional with more than 15 years of experience in Internal and External Communications, Strategic Marketing and Digital & Social Media. He has worked with the leadership and cross-functional teams across continents and cultures.
He had been engaged with top companies like Accenture, Ogilvy, Haldia Petrochemicals, DuPont and Mahindra & Mahindra. He is a first-rate communications trainer and has conducted workshops for reputed banks and corporate brands in international locations. He has also taught Communications and Digital Marketing in Nepal, Bangladesh and India in a number of leading institutions and universities.
Key Previous Positions Held:
• Former Communications Coach at UK and US based universities
• Former Head – Public Relations and Corporate Communication at King’s College, Kathmandu
• Former Public Affairs Specialist at DuPont
• Former Marketing Communications Specialist at Accenture
• Former Manager, Sector Communication at Mahindra and Mahindra
• Former Assistant Manager, Corporate Communication at Haldia Petrochemicals Limited
Subhro has two post-graduation degrees in communications— Post Graduate Program in Communication Management from Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, India (2003), followed by Master’s in Mass Communication from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore (2010)— both schools are highly ranked in communications. He was granted the prestigious J.N.Tata and Sir Dorabji Tata scholarships in the year 2009 to pursue higher studies abroad.
He is currently associated with Adamas University, Kolkata as an Associate Professor.
Awards & Achievements:
• Extra Mile Award – Accenture
• High Performance Award – Accenture
• Special recognition for innovative business ideas – Accenture
• Letter of Appreciation: Communicating GRI reporting and sustainability – Mahindra
• Certificate of Excellence: Best Team – Mahindra
• Certificate of Excellence: Special contribution – Mahindra
• Letter of Appreciation: Excellence in newsletter conceptualization and design – Mahindra
• Letter of Appreciation: Excellence in event management – Mahindra
• Letter of Appreciation: Excellence in communication during JQM examination – Mahindra
• Verbal and nonverbal components of empathetic communication
• Digital marketing strategies for audience engagement
• Interplay of communication, culture and religion